Home > About Us
Valley View Estates is southern Saskatchewan's newest acreage size sub-division located in the beautiful
Only 22 miles from Regina. 2 miles west of Craven on paved highway. 1 mile from Last Mountain Lake.
Artist's drawing of the planned community - PDF
- Lot sizes from 2 - 19 acres (horses allowed)
- Peaceful and tranquil living
- Safe environment where children and grandchildren can run and play
- Enjoy nature at it's best, abundance of wild life
- Beautiful views of valley
- Groomed walking/hiking trail through scenic 1/2 mile ravine
- 2 mile horse riding trail around subdivision
- Planned 4.5 acre playground and park
- Serviced with power, natural gas, and telephone
- New direct access approach road off Highway 20
- Adjacent to Provincial Game Preserve and Valeport Marsh
- 7 miles to Sask. Beach Regional Park, with sand beach and boat launch and home of Last Mountain Lake Sailing Club
- Close to Craven gardens for fresh locally grown seasonal produce
- Country living with the convenience of services in nearby Craven, Lumsden, and Regina
Information Package - PDF
Local Schools and Recreational Information
Lumsden Playschool offers programs for 3 and 4 year olds.
Lumsden Elementary School offers programming for students ranging from pre-kindergarten to grade
8 with a wide range of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities to enhance student’s educational experiences.
Lumsden High School offers programming for students ranging from grades 9 through 12. They offer a full academic
program including band, industrial arts, home economics, computer literacy and fine arts and a wide variety of arts
and athletic clubs and activities.
Transportation to and from school is arranged by the Prairie Valley School Division.
There are many fitness and recreational groups and classes available in Lumsden including:
There are various attractions nearby including; Numerous beaches on Last Mountain Lake, Dallas Valley Ranch Camp,
St. Michaels Retreat House, Deer Valley Golf Course, Lumsden Beach Camp, Last Mountain House, Trans Canada Trail
as well as local artists and craftspeople.
- Martial Arts (Kempo & Karate)
- Fitness Clubs
- Dance (Preschool, Tap, Jazz, Acrobatics, Ballet)
- Community Adult Band
- Community Choir
- Swim Programs
- Figure Skating
- Groomed Snowmobiling Trails
- Local library that offers programs for all ages
Last Mountain Lake is home to Last Mountain Lake National Wildlife Area and the Bird Sanctuary and Observatory
which is Saskatchewan’s only bird banding centre.
Information Package - PDF